About the DDA
Twelve volunteer board members serve on the DDA and represent a variety of downtown interests as required by the State DDA statute. Current members are: Robert Guenzel, Marie Klopf, Howard Lazarus, Jessica A.S. Letaw, Joan Lowenstein, Darren McKinnon, Al McWilliams, John Mouat, Rishi Narayan, Keith Orr, John Splitt and Phil Weiss. Read more information about the DDA Board Members (pdf). If you would like to contact DDA Board members by email please use- email@example.com
The DDA works with a small, energetic, and talented staff comprised of:
- Susan Pollay, Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Morehouse, Deputy Director – email@example.com
- Amber Miller, Capital Projects Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jada Hahlbrock, Manager of Parking Services – email@example.com
- Maura Thomson, Communications Director- firstname.lastname@example.org
The DDA office is located at 150 S Fifth Ave., Suite 301 Ann Arbor MI 48104.
Notices and Publications
The Ann Arbor DDA’s legal notices, including public hearing notices and annual reports are published in the Washtenaw Legal News.